A Family Photoshoot

November 19, 2017




That cutie-pie right there^^ is my niece, Ella, and she's the most adorable thing ever! I love being able hold her and kiss her and watch her grow up. She just started walking a little while ago, and is almost a year old already (wait, what?!). My brother has a super cute little family, and I'm really thankful for all the time that I've spent with them. My sister-in-law, Bethany (you can check out her amazing blog here),  is super cool and I'm so happy that she is a part of my family. We enjoy our crazy shenanigans together (I'll save them for another time).


Last weekend, Bethany asked me if I would take some family photos. It seemed like a great idea until we saw the snow on the ground the next morning. O.o 

Now DON'T GET ME WRONG, PEEPS, I love snow!!!! I look forward to it every year, and I'm sitting here really disappointed right now because our first snow just melted - leaving the outdoors more dull-looking than before. All the beautiful fall leaves are pretty much gone, leaving behind blechy scenery. But, as much as it was a winter wonderland out there, no one likes freezing. And so, in an attempt to save the baby from death by the cold, we rushed our photoshoot a bit. ;) Even though we didn't get a ton of great quality family photos, I shot a few gems that I still think are hands-down adorable.



Yes, my brother looks thrilled in all of these pictures, I know. 










Haha, lipstick marks!! ^.^






Oooh, SNOW!! I don't think she knew what to think about the snow at first. Her facial expressions were amusing. 



She is the cutest, sassiest baby you'll meet. She will immediately win you over with her quirky, gravity-defying hair, and her perfectly kissable, chubby cheeks. I love her so much. She makes me happy whenever I'm around her. 

Anyway, that's all for now, guyz! I hope you enjoyed these pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them. 

Stay cool,



15 comments:

  1. Awww, Ella is adorable! And we share the same name! <3 Your photos are gorgeous, girl. What kind of camera do you use?

    ~ Ella Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't she though?! ^.^ And thank you!! I use the Nikon D3100 for all almost all of my pictures. :)

      ♥ Emma Joy

      Delete
  2. Aw these are sweet! Makes me miss my niece. <3 Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I love her to death :) How old is your niece??

      ♥ Emma Joy

      Delete
  3. Oh nooooo. I was waiting for this post! Haha!
    I love the photos you took of Ella and for being so willing to take some family ones for us! I scavenged for the best one and I just printed Christmas cards yesterday! :) :) :) Maybe next year all of our eyes will be open and we'll all be smiling by then!

    (also. please still blog about our shenanigans last week. *wink*)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I'm glad you like the ones of Ella. She is the cutest subject I've ever had! ;) Ohhh, yay!! I can't wait to see your Christmas cards!! :) Maybe by next year my family photo skills will have improved. ;P

      Oh, and I will try. ;) Can't wait to show you how those photos turned out (or didn't lol).

      ♥ Emma Joy

      Delete
  4. Awe!! You’re an amazing photographer Emma!! And I can’t believe Ella is 1 today!!! These pictures show her beautiful personality.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Misty!!! I know, right?? I'm having a hard time comprehending it myself. She's an adorable little weirdo for sure. ;)

      ♥ Emma Joy

      Delete
  5. I like the pictures you took. They are SO much better then the ones on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Emma! Aww, no, bunnies are the cutest! Your pictures are adorable. :)

    ♥ Emma Joy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yes bunnies are the cutest:)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.